Yonex Astrox 99 Badminton Racket
- New Full Frame NAMD - Astrox 99 uses NAMD in its entire frame from head to body of racket. NAMD is world’s-first, new dimension graphite material which greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nano material directly to the graphite fiber. This in turn helps double up contact time with the shuttle, resulting in explosive shots as the racket returns from flexed to straight at the end of the swing, this happens instantly.
- Nanometric - NANOMETRIC* improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60%* thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, YONEX has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control.
- Rotational Generator System - Weight Distribution - By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly with a rapid succession.
- Super Slim Long Shaft - The slimmest racquet ever produced by YONEX vastly reduces air resistance whilst providing maximum feel
- Aero + Box Frame - Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
1xYonex Astrox 99 Sunshine Orange AX99 Badminton Racket
1x String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required ,we will strung with 23 lbs if no further instruction.
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
This powerful racket is used by many top international country players and has gained them victory including World Ranked No. 1 Kento Momota.
This is the first racket from Astrox series that has adopted full frame NAMD, which doubles the contact time with the shuttles, then frame regains to its original position faster than any rackets in the world.
Yonex ASTROX 99 racket is also built using with Rotational Generator System.The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
This racket helps you to lead the attack with increased power and control.
Smash power up 7.1% (The difference between the initial speed and the final speed is minimized in order to be launched strongly)
Smash angle is 2.3° steeper *Tested by Yonex (Measurements by swing robot)
Yonex Astrox 99 Sunshine Orange AX99 Specifications
Frame Material: H.M. GRAPHITE + NANOMETRIC + Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. GRAPHITE + Namd
Weight: 83g +/- 2 (4U-G5)
Length: 672mm +/- 2
Max Tension: 28 lbs
Balance: 310mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)