TaylorMade Rescue #3 Preowned RH
Condition - Good
Loft - 19 Degree
Flex - Regular
Hand - Right
- Not many ‘Tour’ products win through in Today's Golfer tests, as we try to highlight equipment for the club golfer.
- But we feel the TaylorMade Rescue TP is well worth a second look if you’re a reasonable golfer who’s after more control than a normal rescue club can offer.
- If you need to move shots in either direction, this golf club allows you to do so. Couple this with a reasonably high flight and we reckon it’s a decent, if expensive, proposition for decent golfers looking for a long iron alternative.
- The TP version of the Burner Rescue features TaylorMade's Flight Control technology.This technology allows golfers to change the face angle, loft and lie of the club.
- The compact and pleasing head shape, new low-friction sole, ultra-thin wall technology in the steel head are all features while the low centre of gravity still ensures a solid, high ball flight.
- Has a more neutral and higher centre of gravity than the Resue Dual, which will suit those preferring a more penetrating ball flight and who want to work the ball with a draw, neutral or fade trajectory.