Yonex Duora 55 Badminton Racket:
Yonex Duora 55 Badminton Racket is designed for aggressive level player. The racquet is equipped with Yonexƒ??s DUAL OPTIMUM SYSTEMƒ??an innovative racquet design that features differing frame shapes on either side of the racquet head. Dual Optimum System and Nanometric DR. With These technologies, player will get more repulsion power and impact strength with racket. Its frame is made from HM Graphite, IC Elastomer and Nanometric DR which will provide you better balance during force and control with more accuracy. One side of the frame is box-shaped to put more power into smashes, while the other is aero-shaped to put more speed on returns. Very easy to use with a medium flex shaft and very stable head it enables players with modest ability to attain good power with excellent shuttle control. It contains new grommet hole construction which will provide you more grommet holes for a more high performance stringing pattern. This string tension is 3U 19-26 lbs and its weight is 88 Gms (3U) and 93 Gms (2U).
Key Specification of YONEX Duora 55:
1. Weight of the racket is around 88 gms.
2. Duora 55 is available in standard red which show the signature style in Lee Chong Wei.
3. Racket is suitable for offensive playing style.
4. The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
5. To improve the Hold, impact and repulsion (Three most important characteristics of racket), Yonex used Nanometer Dr which is high strength carbon material (Nanometer Dr normally used in Aviation industry). With the help of this material, badminton player gets better hold, fast repulsion and high impact strength.
6. Racket flex is Medium which gives good repulsion for fast returns and smashes.
7. The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
8. Built in T Joint technology gives stable T Joint section which helps in joint stability and result into accurate shuttle placement.