TAYLORMADE RBZ STAGE 2 FAIRWAY WOOD #3 REGULAR
With the TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Fairway Wood, a lower and more-forward center of gravity location promotes a faster ball speed, higher launch, and lower spin, resulting in better players gaining up to ten more yards compared to the original RocketBallz fairway wood. Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter creates a thinner and faster-flexing face, and the improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance. A shallower face and lower head profile offers increased playability and easier launch, while the thick-thin crown design saves weight which is redistributed to improve the center of gravity location.
Ultra high strength RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter creates a thinner face and faster ball speeds.
• 7 standard and 5 upright loft adjustments for each wood.
• Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster for more distance.
• Lower and forward CG location promotes a higher launch with low spin for maximum carry.
• Shallow face and lower head profile for greater playability.
• Thick and Thin Crown design saves weight to be redistributed elsewhere in the clubhead to improve CG location.
• Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic for easy alignment.