Ping i210 Irons (3-PW) RH
The new Ping i210 Irons are designed for competition focused players, and feature multiple technologies for precise distance, workability and consistency.
Precise Distance and Workability
- Activated elastomer insert is 30% bigger in volume and 50% softer for 25% more face contact, ensuring a much softer, muted, assured feel at impact while also returning more energy to the ball.
- Refined lead edge and sole profiles deliver incredible feel through the turf, providing precise distance with workability and shot-making consistency for competition-focused players.
- Structural and offset design are progressive from long to mid-and-short irons. This creates hotter, more forgiving long irons and precise feel with control in mid-and-short irons.
- CNC machined face and grooves makes the face perfectly flat for distance precision.
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish repels water to greatly improve consistency from rough and wet grass. This durable finish is also scratch and wear resistant.
- Grooves in PW and UW are closer together and have a sharper top-edge radius. This creates added friction as more grooves come in contact with the ball to improve spin and distance control.
Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 120
Stock Graphite Shaft: PING Alta CB