MIZUNO JPX 850 HYBRID
Mizuno JPX-850 Hybrid
The Mizuno JPX-850 Hybrid marks a new generation of distance-generating hybrids. The primary function of the JPX-850's Shock Wave sole is to enable the entire club head to contract and expand on impact, thus delivering more of the energy from the swing to the ball for increased distance. The additional mass also lowers the head's center of gravity (CG), enabling easy launch from strikes direct from the turf.
Additionally, Mizuno club designers incorporated the feedback of their Tour staff with regards to look at address. This solid and square appearance delivers confidence to perform at your highest level.
- Shock Wave Sole: Enables entire head to flex for increased ball speeds
- Low CG: Ball speeds highest from low on the face to match impact point
- Multiple lofts to fit into any player's bag
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Motore
- Grip: Exclusive Mizuno/Golf Pride M-31 360, 0.580" Round