MIZUNO JPX 850 DRIVER REGULAR 10.5
In 2007 Mizuno introduced a sliding weight system called Fast Track to alter a driver's draw/fade tendency. Mizuno has now evolved this breakthrough technology to also be able to customize spin rate and launch angle in the JPX-850 Driver, helping all swing speeds achieve maximum possible total yardage.
The piercing blue JPX-850, first seen on Tour in April 2014, uses twin 8-gram weights which can be located on either the central sliding rail, or two lateral slots. With ten unique settings, players of all head speeds can dial in their perfect launch and spin.
In combination with Mizuno's Quick Switch shaft release system, the JPX-850 also offers lofts from 7.5 to 11.5 within one head for the ultimate in adjustability. The JPX-850 head is a compact, powerful 440cc Titanium driver that utilizes a Rebound Crown to maximize balls speeds for unmatched distance
- Fast Track: Ten unique flight settings (4 neutral, 3 draw, 3 fade) to dial in launch and spin for increased distance
- Quick Switch: Eight loft settings from 7.5 to 11.5 degrees
- Rebound Crown: Rounded crown flexes at impact for explosive distance
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Motore VC6.3
- Grip: Exclusive Mizuno/Golf Pride M-31 360, 0.580" Round