Wilson Nexus Carry Stand Bag - Red/White
When the Centennial Tour Bag appeared with our tour staff at the Phoenix Open, people all over social media asked for a carry version. Here it is, including all the great features of the traditional neXus bag.
The neXus's unique external structure, known as exo-frame technology, supports a firm, technically-styled modern golf bag. It consists of Wilson Staff’s newly designed 360° integrated mechanism, where the sturdy aluminum frame connects the spine, top, stand and base to work interdependently. When the curved base makes contact with the ground, a smooth, quick stand activates the legs to kick out immediately and the base remains flat at all times.
- Two molded TPR handles for solid hand grip
- Pockets: large garment, two external, valuables (sealed waterproof zipper), large accessory, golf ball, GPS/range finder sleeve & insulated beverage sleeve
- Hip padding with nylon airmesh to keep cool in warm conditions
- Four-points double strap for easy mounting on and off shoulders
- Umbrella holder, velcro glove patch, large towel ring & rain hood
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Top dimensions: 9" deep x 8" wide
- Five-way divider
- Two full-length dividers
- Featuring the vintage Wilson Staff shield and colors