TaylorMade Soto Blade Golf Putter Right Handed
The new TaylorMade TP Soto putter was designed to look great and perform even better. Highlighting the SotoaTMs performance is a new milled Pure Roll insert that was created to generate a truer roll for improved consistency and speed control. The Soto is a classic blade-style putter that uses rounded contours to create a sleek look at address. With 35 degrees of toe hang, it will work best for players who utilize a moderate or slight arc in their putting stroke, and it features adjustable sole weights to give golfers the precise feel theyaTMre looking for. A strategically positioned sightline was also implemented to help improve alignment. Additionally, the SotoaTMs head was milled using 303 Stainless Steel and features a Tour Satin finish, which along with the classic shape adds to its aesthetic beauty.
- Milled 303 stainless steel heads and Tour satin finish for premium look and feel
- Adjustable sole weights, to ensure playable swing-weight
- Strategically positioned sightlines to aid in alignment
- Two stock grips and various tour-validated grip options available
- Wide Array of toe hangs to fit any stroke