Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Putter Mens Right Handed
Cadence TR Putter
A family of putters engineered in response to PING’s research proving that stroke tempo is a key to consistency, which is the #1 factor in holing more putts. Cadence models are offered in traditional and heavy options, allowing golfers to be fit for their stroke tempo to improve their consistency and accuracy from any distance. Traditional models have a blue grip and blue aluminum face insert. Heavy models have a black grip and a black steel insert. (The Anser 2 CB counter-balanced is available only in a 400g head.) Offered in various head shapes across all stroke types, Cadence TR putters benefit from the next generation of true-roll technology: grooves vary in width and depth for exceptional distance control.
- Weight options: traditional (blue grip and blue aluminum insert) and heavy (black grip and black steel insert). Roughly 25g difference between them, depending on model. .
- True-roll grooves vary in depth and width, providing consistent ball speeds and distances.
- Response and feel similar to a traditional steel face.
- Models to fit any stroke type in various head shapes:
- Straight stroke: B65 (blade); Tomcat C (mid-mallet)
- Slight arc: Anser 2 (blade), Anser w (blade), Rustler (mallet), Ketsch (mallet), Anser 2 CB (counter-balanced)
- Strong arc: Shea H (mid-mallet)
- Ketsch traditional and heavy models are distinguished by the weight of their sole plates (355g and 388g). Their TR grooves are precision-milled directly into the face.