ECCO M Golf S-Drive Golf Shoe, Blue
- Synthetic sole
- Superior supprt stems from a performance-inspired last. This combines with a lightweight mesh upper and added support through a bonded textile structure
- An asymmetrical closure system enables a snug, close-to-the-foot fit, resulting in excellent support and stability
- HYDROMAX treated upper is weather and perpiration resistant
- Direct-injected TPU outsole featuring E-DTS technology for excellent grip, traction, durability & flexibility
- Removable inlay sole offers the option of Extra-Width
ECCO s-drive represents an entirely new take on golf footwear. Drawing inspiration from the running market, the bold, athletic styling is matched with a simple, yet highly-technical asymmetrical last to enhance both fit and feel. The result is a lightweight, agile design that still offers the comfort, stability and performance golfers demand.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.