Yonex Nanoray D1 Badminton Racquet Pink Color
Yonex D series racquets are exclusive to South-East Asia and are specially developed with the regions playing styles and badminton players in mind.
If you’re a beginner to intermediate player, the D series racquets are for you.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Free shipping on all orders
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
- Strong graphite frame and shaft to reduce breaks
- Classic Nanoray with a head-light design suitable for all-around play
- Best for intermediate players
- Frame: Graphite
Shaft: Graphite, Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube
- The latest head-light series from Yonex, nanoray provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion via the new aero frame, nanoray is designed for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with extreme speed, the thinner top of the frame sides minimize air resistance for greater head speed, while the thicker sides at the bottom of the head generate maximum repulsion through greater frame stiffness
- New from Yonex: Nanomesh plus carbon nanotube is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nanoray series, it significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racquet, by combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racquet, sharper drive shots, improved strength and faster handling
- The square-shaped isometric frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions